Frisco Spray Foam Roofing Services
Frisco Roof Repairs will install Spray Foam Roofs - Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) - to your business or commercial property.. This system is an amazing roof system boasting excellent adhesion properties.
Spray Foam Roofs, when dried, form a seamless waterproof barrier adding insulation to your roof. It can be fabricated to provide a slope for water drainage. Along with this, Spray Foam Roofs are fire resistant.
The final coating we apply atop the Spray Foam Roof protects it from degrading due to ultraviolet rays. The coating can be installed with any of these: acrylic, urethane, polyurethane, or silicone.
We can also add granules to the coating for added protection against slipping.
If you are curious about Spray Foam Roofing for your commercial building or flat roof, give us a call. We will answer any questions you may have. We have Contractors and Technicians on staff that can answer any question you have. Call (972) 447-6337 Today!
Spray Foam Roofing: Pros and Cons
Spray foam roofing has various pros and cons that you may want to consider before deciding to have it installed. If you have specific questions about the benefits or detriments that this innovative material has to offer, you can contact us and we will provide the answers you need.
Pros of Spray Foam Roofing
- Easy to maintain: Once our roofers apply the SPF to your roof's surface, it requires little maintenance and repair. If you call us to repair and maintain your spray foam roofing when needed, it can last over fifty years. We offer inspections for spray foam roofing in the spring and the fall. We recommend calling for an additional inspection after any event that could potentially damage your roofing occurs. If your silicone coating needs replaced, our roofers simply reapply on top of the SPF roofing.
- Waterproof and seamless: When a roof leaks, it's usually caused by a crack or penetration in the surface of the roof. Spray foam has none of these cracks, making your roofing virtually impenetrable. It fills seams, gaps, and cracks in your existing roofing. The polyurethane foam also levels our the roof so water doesn't pool in any specific locations.
- Sustainability: Our SPF roofing causes virtually no waste during its lifetime. There's usually no need to tear off the coating to replace it, and the materials used in our process are environmentally friendly.
Cons of Spray Foam Roofing
- Specialized knowledge required: Spray foam application is a process that needs to be done exactly right. It requires precise application and a good understanding of the materials. It doesn't take a lot of manpower to install, but rather a high amount of technical know-how. Our spray foam roofers are certified by the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA) to apply spray foam roofing.
- Limited installation opportunities: Spray polyurethane foam can be installed only in very specific weather circumstances. We don't spray while it is icy, frosty, or if there is surface moisture or visible dampness on the roof. The installation won't interrupt your building inhabitants' practices, but it can only happen in the right weather conditions.
- Overspray: Since our spray foam roofing is installed using a sprayer, there's a chance that some of the polyurethane foam could be blown onto surrounding property. It doesn't pose any sort of health concerns to you or others in the area, but it may damage property. We at Frisco Roof Repair take precautions to prevent overspray, and we will do our very best to keep your property from being affected in any way.
- Maintenance and inspection: We recommend that our spray foam roofing should receive inspection twice a year whether there's visible damage or not, as well as when things happen like severe weather, which could damage the SPF roofing and cause problems to your roof. We repair small damage to the roof with elastomeric sealant that works with our spray foam system to reseal any cracks or gouges.
- Accurate repair: While spray foam is easy to install and doesn't need replaced if properly maintained, it doesn't resist damage as well as other types of roofing. If you find damage on your roof, call one of our spray foam roofers to perform a repair as soon as possible. We will repair damage with silicone, rather than typical roofing materials.